Wednesday..
Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, cuci muka, pakai baju, minum milo, makan roti, pergi raptai, suka hati!
Ok that was just totally random..Huhu..It was sukan tara..Not much of fun-as usual..lolz..But it was fun supporting Maju..Lepak lepak, chit chat with lovely buddies..It was fun la..As usual la gossip gossip yang panas..Some people just piss me off..So stuck-up attitude..
Aaahhhh don't care and don't wana care also la..After coming back from sukan tara, we headed to Midvalley..May Kuan, Somakala and Lydia and I had soooooo much fun..We watched Alice in Wonderland(3D)..It was super nice..And the best part was that at the ground floor, there was something like a roadshow about Alice in Wonderland..Superb deco man! Super creative..I loved it soooooooo much la..1st, we grabed our tickets..Thank God there were seats! Then apa lagi..MAKAN TIME!! Curry mee was awesome although it was so santan-ish..Yummmmmyyyy..Lepas itu, lepak lepak, test test baju :p , beli titbits and into the cubical filled with people! It was so real with the 3D glasses..Soma said if I would to watch horror movie 3D style, I'd die of heart-attack! Hahaha..It was freezing cold man..After that, lepak lepak lepak lepak, makan makan makan, click click click then the sad part battery kong..Ughhhh..Then balik la..It was such an enjoyable day..So much fun..But everything turned upside down when we came back..As usual la you know..Hmmmm..
Top view..Blooming mushrooms!
.F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Admiring those pictures? They (except the 1st pic) are all my lovely friends, crazy wacky housemates and cohort mates..Love you guys sooooo much..
Thursday..
After raptai sukan is what ah? SPORTS DAY!! Di bawah kepanasan cahaya matahari yang terik, ku tetap ke Stadium Bola Sepak untuk menyokong rumah maju..Hahaha..too much of BM in college..Nothing much la..Sit there chit chat, shout GO MAJU! GO MAJU! then lepak at KFC..At last after 5years, Maju won!! Yeeehhaaaaa..LOLZ..And we got the best announcement my the pengarah that we were longing to hear..Hari esok cuti!! Yahhhooooooo!! Balik, clear up my things, wash clothes, bath, got ready and off to PJ..Put up a night in Par's house..And ya she got a new hp..brand new free hp! So happy for her..She memang wanted a hp and guess what, she got it..And as usual, me a camwhore, kept camwhoring in d car with her hp..Damn clear wohhh..Dengan itu, saya, Shareenjit Kaur, Diva, telah pun merasmikan 3.2MP camera Parvinderjeet Kaur..Sekarang anda boleh menggunakannya..Hehehe..
Friday..
Sad also happy also..Made sure Par came back from college right after her class at 12..Woke up late, so as usual la mad rush..Turun bawah, cepat2 makan, then Uncleji came back after fetching Par..About 12.30 when I wanted to leave, Uncleji said nevermind la I'll send you to LCCT..Wahhhh happy nyer aku! Hahaha..So then FB kejap then off to LCCT..When I reached there it was abit late la..So had to go to another counter, check in then went into the terminal and off to Penang..And now, I'm in Penang..Its so weird that in the morning I was in KL and in the evening in Penang..Hmmmm..




No comments:
Post a Comment