Thursday, March 25, 2010

^-*

A few random facts about me..

:: I'm always in the world of my own..
:: Dreams almost all the time! ;)
:: I like to be all alone and do my own stuff (on9, draw)
:: I love going out..In short lepak..Although I've got nothing to buy, I just love going out and shop alone..
:: Last minute work is just in my blood..And mum will be shouting =)
:: I don't have a person of the opposite sex that I can talk to..
:: My bestie and I are super close..She knows me in and out and so do I..
:: People's first impression on me --> snobbish, serious/strict, dukhi aatma =)
:: Loves PINK!
:: Has problem when talking to a new person I know..Anti social Sharon..Bad bad =(
:: Loves chocolates
:: Smile to herself when she remembers any sweet memories..So if you see me smilling with no reason, don't get scared..Hehehe
:: My handphone sleeps with me *wink*
:: If you ever asked me what I wana be other than a teacher, I've got no answer!
:: Trust people very fast and that's when I always get hurt..Hmmm
:: Sometimes when I think of the future, I always think who will be my future boyfriend/husband..
:: Has hydrophobia!
:: Love to shop alone..
:: Can be very mean, rude and sarcastic at times..
:: A very lovey-dovey person!
:: Seldom pour out feelings to anyone..
:: Loves to be around friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment