Tuesday, March 2, 2010

.......


My heart is broken,
But I'm still alive inside,
My mind is filled
With the thoughts of you
It hurts so bad
To know that it ended this way
It hurts even more
To keep waiting for you
I'm so confused
And I have no choice
I have no strength
I'm so lost
without you my dear
I can't hold on anymore
As there is noting that I can do
To make you come back to me..





You came in my life
And made my day brighter
But now you walked out
As there was nothing to hold on
I know you tried
but I'm too scared to notice
worried that I’ll get hurt
everyday I keep thinking
that I should have, could have,
shown you my true feelings
shown you that I care for you
But I guess its too late now
'coz you had moved on easily..




Time may have passed by
your feelings towards me may have changed
but I’ll never stop thinking of you
I’ll never stop loving you
As you are a part of my life
A part of the chapters in my life
Though your are far away from me
Yet you are very dear to my heart
We may go in a different direction in life
We may not meet again
But I’ll never say goodbye in this lifetime
As I’ll move on with the memories of you..



No comments:

Post a Comment