Sunday, March 7, 2010

Out!ng

FINALLY!!~~
I watched My Name is Khan with Par and Bal last Saturday..!
It was a super duper hit man!! Love it love it love it!! Such an awesome movie..Tears rolled down my cheeks many atimes..So saddddd la..But SRK and Kajol were superb in the movie..TWO THUMBS UP!! I wanna watch it again..It's damn nice la..

After watching the 12pm show, we headed to Pizza Hut!! Yehhh after soooooooooo long dapat makan pizza..But I still did not get my mushroom soup..Ughhh..But nevermind..I still enjoyed it very much..

Soon, went 2 Giant and we all got a tshirt each.. =)

Enjoyed my day to the max..It was kinda a birthday treat for Par..And she enjoyed it!!! Yehhhh..

We shall pujuk Uncleji and go out more often k? hehe..

XOXO

3 Idiots ;)

Birthday gurl and I =D

Sweet Birthday Gurl..You looked so nice in the orange blouse..




No comments:

Post a Comment