Saturday, March 13, 2010

memories never fade

I was going through and reading my diary when I was in Form4..It brought back many memories..Everything was so emo..Only I knew what I had written in my diary..Everything was in short form..No one knows what all that meant only I..The pain that I bared and the path I was going through, only I knew..Till one day, I met a friend whom I could speak to..And until today she's my companion..Tq Parvin for always being there for me..

So, this was some random thing I wrote on the 9th August 2007
The other night as I lay dreaming,
I dreamt that you were by my side,
But disillusion, when I awoke dear,
You were gone and then I cried...

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey,
You never know dear,
How much I love you,
So please don't take my sunshine away..

You told me dear once,
That you always love me,
And no one else could come between,
And when you left me and found another,
You have shattered all my dreams..

Oh Waheguroo, so much of memories..I just don't wana go through it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment