Day 3: Your first love.

Yes! This guy! This guy was my first love! Yes, he's none other than Shah Rukh Khan. Gosh~ I used to be maddddddd over him when I was young. God knows why I was ga-ga over him. I still am. :P But hey, come to think about it, I knew what was love when I was young huh. Naughty naughty. Lolz. I used to collected his postcards, pictures and posters of him, face cut out from the paper and even wrote love letters to him! I used to say 'Shah Rukh Khan, I love you sooooooo much. Would you marry me?' Crazy init? And everyone in my family knew I was crazy about him. And they'll purposely tell me rumours that he is dead, he got into an accident, bla bla bla and guess what, I used to start crying! Nuts. There was once my aunt brought me a video tape in which all his songs were recorded. (She knew I liked him) And below those video, were telephone numbers of those people who would like to advertise some stuff and all. And the innocent me thought all of the numbers were Shah Rukh Khan's contact numbers! I started jotting down almost every number! How naive! When my aunt and Mum saw me, they asked 'What are you doing?', I answered 'I wanna call Shah Rukh Khan!' Lolz. Crazy me. Phewww~ Until now, he's still my favourite actor and will always be. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment