Tuesday, August 2, 2011

pemikiran yg dtg secara spontan

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.

Ok. I've got no idea how I came up with this name but as I went on blogging, I started relating the name of my blog closely to my life. I'm a person who seldom speak about my feelings to anyone. Only those very very close to me knows what am I up to and stuff. My blog is just a place to express my thoughts and pour out my feelings. Whenever I tell someone about my blog's name, the first thing they'll ask is 'Why funeral?' Ok actually funeral here is not excatly about death and stuff. How do you feel when someone leaves you? Sad? More like lonely init? Yea thats the point. So its like I write these post better knows as thoughts of mine when I'm lonely or alone. Its just a way to express my feelings and are just random thoughts that come unhurriedly. Tnggggg~ Ape aku bebel ni. Lolz. This blog is like a lane I'm walking in, all by myself and when you're alone, your mind tends to run everyhwere! Same here! Thus I'm jotting down the things that are flowing in my mind. And these thoughts are either about my past, whats going on in my present life or some of the things I may wanna achieve in the future. And I describe them in forms of words, pictures, quotes or even kirtan (hymms). If I describe it in Malay, probably its sound like "Pemikiran/Fikiran yang datang secara spontan?" Ermmm, ada paham ah? Kalau tak paham, buat buat la paham ye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment