Thursday, August 18, 2011

India


Day 8: A place you've traveled to.

INDIA! Yes I've visited India twice and I love it so much! Also traveled to Pakistan during my first India trip..I really got motivated to go after watching Veer-Zaara but trust me India is not really what you see in Hindi movies..Slumdog Millionaire is the closest thing to what India looks like..For first timers, you better not expect India to be London..Well, I never culture shock when I first went there..I don't even know what I felt..Haha..I enjoyed the life in the village..But the potong steam part was I got very sick! First time la katakan..The BEST Gurdwara I've ever seen is Sri Harmandar Sahib, also known as Golden Temple..Its simply a MARVEL! I had smiles all over my face when I had the sight of Sach Khand..WOW! Total peace..I just have no words to describe it..Waheguroooooo..Have a look! :)
Wonderful init? Waheguroo Ji..


No comments:

Post a Comment