Thursday, August 18, 2011

ilovemylifetothemax

Ok ji..I know I've been away from blogging..Kemalasan melanda jiwa! Like normal..

Lets me share something..Life is very good! For the past one and the half months I've been having sooooooo much fun every weekend! Wohooo! Thank You Meherwan Ji for such kirpa :)

24th July 2011
Simran session in the morning by Kemey Veerji..Owh such a blissfull session it was! Really cun melecun..After than supposed to go seaside but Veerji had to rush back to Ipoh for some programme..We were so sad but we still continued with the programme..So 8 of us headed to Hard Rock Hotel's Beach at Batu Feringghi..And for the first time in my life, I got bitten by jellyfish! Fuhhh pedih siot~ But the hotel management was sweet enough to help me and my friend by pouring vinegar..Lepas tu stil semangat swim swim swimmmmm..Was fun..Swimming after soooo long! Came back home so tired around 3pm but still had the semangat to go out with friends..Headed to Tutti Fruti then off to Sarvinni's house..Helped her with some work then dinner at Indian Veg Shop..Finally balik, online and ZzZzZz! Was a great day with all my sisters by heart and two besties :)

26th July 2011
Surprise birthday party for Mum at Palace d' India..She was so surprised..Do check out my post on that! :)

30th July 2011
Outing with my besties..Oh one hell of a great day mayn! Was out the whole day..Went to Gleanegles then to Ananda Bhawan for lunch..Ahhh after so long I had yale sapade.. :) Went back home to get some rest for our outing again at night..For the first time I went out at night till so late..Hehe..Was in Bora Bora, Batu Feringghi..Shopping shopping! :) And for the first time I experienced fsh spa! Geli nyerrrr! Sarvi and I gave it a try..Sue pulak tukang ambik gambar..Lolz..But was seriously fun eh..Giggling coz the fishes were tickling..Uh uhhh..Soon after that we drove home as it was late..On the way back, we blasted the stereo all the way back..And so happen, Hitz.fm was playing all the R&B songs..Whooooo! So cun..People were looking at us as though we were drunk..Haha..Oh ya, this was also the first time we saw Sarvi going kuku when she laughed..In my 4years of friendship, never have we seen her laugh that way..Really scary! Lolz..Got some fries and Coke from McD and back home! :)

7th August 2011
Morning was Asa Ki Vaar then in the evening we had a bowling date at Penang Bowl with all my sisters..Wowww! It was just marvelous..Masuk longkang berkali2..Biasa la..Not to say we know how to bowl but just for fun sake..Played two rounds..Very entertaining and we really wanna go back there soon..And this time with a bigger gang! :) Later, off to Anada Bhawan for dinner..Kenyang! Lepas tu off to our favourite spot - Padang Kota Lama! :) Cakap cakap gelak gelak main main..Was indeed a beautiful day! :)

13th August 2011
Ipoh trip! Owhhh..Another memorable trip there..So niceeeeeee!! Stayed at Veerji's house with the whole ching bang..Went for Baba Amar Singh Ji's programme at Railway Gurdwara..Had dinner at home..Phenji cooks delicious Mee Rebus! Perghhh! Cun habis! We had a blissful kirtan session at night till about 1am then watched Karak till about 4am..Tido, bangun, went to Phenji Surinder's house for breakfast..Then off to Taiping for swimming! Ahhhh another cun one..So sadddddd when we left Taiping!

See I'm having FUN! I love my life like sooooooo much and its all with HIS kirpa..Thank You so much Guru Sahib Ji for the wonderful blessings everyday..Lakh lakh shukar hai Dyaala Ji~ Muahhhh! *Hugs!*


ilovemylifetothecore

No comments:

Post a Comment