Arloooo..
Its the first week of collge and I'm already kinda stressed up..Tonnes of workload =(
Although we were stressed up, we still manage to go kai kai on Thursday at Midvalley..Som, Kuan and I left right after class..We had an aim actually and that was to get a belated birthday gift for Lydia..Had lunch at Food Juction then lepak lepak and had coffee at Nyonya Colors..Damn sedap..hehe..Was dead tired when we reached home..
Oh ya before that, I got my results on Tuesday..Was pretty happy because that's what I really prayed for..So greatful..Thank you so much Maharaj Ji..You granted everything I wanted but I cant' do anything to give You in return..Told beloved mum that my handphone got spoiled and mum told papa..And my lovely papa sent a super duper touching SMS..I won't forget it papa..Super sweet of you =) I love you mummy and papa =D And ya my bro reacted the best when I told him my pointer..Ishhhhh benci..But nevermind..Its ok..Hehehe..Mayra pyara sa eklauta bro..
Ok then I gotta go now..Take care..Chaioooo =)
No comments:
Post a Comment