Thursday, January 28, 2010

dead flower

Heyyyyy
I know I have been away for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long..I'm super duper truper helicopter busy man..So streesed up..So much of pending work..So much of misunderstandings..So much of miscommunication..I am so tired and sick of all this..Just feel like running home and doing my F5 again where I'll hear mummy shouting 'Sharon, go and study!!'..I don't mind listening to all that again (i used to hate it! =p)..Mummy, I miss you la..I miss papa too and my lovely sisters and bro too..I do have a second home here, but haihz its not the same as my own house..I never apprietiated them while i was at home but now since I am far away from home I know the value of LOVE..Hmmm..I feel like writting down all my feeling, crying my heart out and sitting in gurdwara for one whole day..I want to be with You..I seriously am so tensed up..I may smil,e I may look fine but I am really NOT at all..I need someone who I can talk to..I need someone who can understand me..Today, I am really exhausted..I can't take it anymore..I am so sick of everything..One thing after another..I am going cuckoo..I need rest..I need a break..Probably He is testing me..How far can I go..How strong am I..How do I cope up with my surrouding..Maharaj, don't push me too hard..You know I am weak, I tend to break down..Please don't give me so much pressure..

Broken down so many times but yet I stand up, show that I am fine, shut up and continue..All the pain is just in me..Its just so unbearble..I can't speak to anyone..I can't do anything I like most as I don't have the time nor the click of friends..I just want to be alone and have some time for myself..I feel so sick to attend classes because I know I won't go back empty handed..Full of workload..One after another..One not settle two will pop out! I hate it man..Plus, my time management is bad..but its getting a little better now because I know I don't want to repeat what have I done last year..

Ok leave the emo part..Lets see what can I talk about..Nothing at all..I am super sad now..These few days have been the worst days ever..I am so tiredddddddd..I don't have enough sleep nor I have sufficient food..Everything is messed up..E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!! Maa, I miss you so much la.. =:::( *tearssss* I just wanna come home fast..I need you maa..I am feeling weird here..

No comments:

Post a Comment