Monday, January 11, 2010

Aku keboringan ^_^

1) Who's the first "J" in your contacts?
    :: Jaswinderjitpal Kaur XD



2) Where is she/he now? (refer above question)
    :: In Penang or maybe KL..



3) Do you have a reason to smile right now?
    :: YES and NO..Yes because I maybe getting a new hp(hopefully!) and No because I am stuck with tonnes of work..



4) Who was the last person to text you?
    :: Parvin



5) What are you listening to right now?
    :: Bhai Harpreet Singh Ji Otawa-Bay Area Samagam



6) What was the last thing you purchased?
    :: DURiAN!! XD



7) Are you looking forward to anything?
    :: Not at the moment



8) Has any one said they loved you today? who?
    :: Yes yes..Mummy =)



9) What are you wearing on your feet?
    :: Nothing =)



10) How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
    :: Depends on how many times my phone rings XD



11) Do you usually have weird dreams? What was it?
    :: Yes! The weirdest is umm aiya don't wana tell..Damn scary weyh! =S



12) Have you ever been to London?
    :: Nahhh



13) What are you thinking about right now?
    :: Lotsa things..My brain memory is full yet things are just pushing in just like cramming into a train..Pack like sardines! =O


14) Who is the smartest guy in your class/office?
    :: I am smart and no one is smater than me =P


15) How has this past week been for you?
    :: Hectic!! It's just the first week of degree..Hope i'll get used to it..Haih..



16)Will this weekend be a good one?
    :: Definately because I'm at her house..Basically I release my tension there by talking to her and going for programmes =) Thanks Par for always being there for me! =D



17) Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
    :: I always do..Big T + Jeans =)



18) How long does it take you to shower?
   :: About 10-15minutes



19) Does your family own a business?
    :: Nope



20) What is your fav word?
    :: Waheguroo *innocent eh?* =P



21) Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
    :: From Gama



22) What is in your handbags?
    :: Purse, camera, MP3, candies, pen, tissue, pendrive (don't ask me why I take it everywhere because I myself have got no idea!) >.<


23) Your dream car?
    :: Toyota Camry! Elegance!



24) Your fav shopping place?
    :: Ermmmm anywhere also can la



25) List 5 things that you hate most….
    :: People who smoke! For God sake you are
       endangering my life too!!
    :: Cheaters!
    :: Annoying people like someone in my
       cohort..Oh Lord! So annoying man!
    :: Creepy Crawling Creatures! Yucksss
    :: People who think they know hell of
       alot! Yo macha, I know you know but
       DONT SHOW OFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment