Saturday, January 2, 2010

Balik KL ohh ohh ohh balik KL..

It's the second day of new year 2010 and I had an outing with my buddies..Just having a little fun before I go back to where I was 1 1/2 month ago..I'm so worried as I'm gonna get my results..Hmmm..But at the same time I'm happy as I'm meeting my little sis during the weekend..Yehhh!! =) I hope she is fine..Pity her leg and THANKS TO AM!!! Eeeeeeee can't see ah! >=(

So today I had lunch with Sarvi, Sue, Buvanes and Kanages..It had been ages since I last met Kanages and Buvanes..Later K and B had to go back..So, the three S went to the seaside!! Yehhh..Went to see the Hard Rock Hotel and it was super beautiful..Unique! Superb! As usual la click click here click click there..Hehehe..Later went to Sun Set beach..Lepak there kejap..Watching those on the parachute, speed boat and banana boat..Nice la..Then ordered one ice lemon tea with three straws =p jimat duit..hehehe..After that back home...

Hard Rock Hotel, Penang


Sarvi and Shareen


Sue and Sarvi


Cantik nyerrrr!! =)


I love this the most!!

P/S: The rest of the pictures are in my FB! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment