Now, I seriously feel like nak tutup FB aku..Mmg tension..Apesal la korang ni..Just coz I post something lovey dovey, some love poems or quotes, dia dah mula ckp bkn2..Why on earth is you people's mentality such ah? Asyik ade je aku post pasal love love stuff, dah mula ckp2..My wish la what I wanna post..Yang korang tu sibuk apesal la..Adoiiii...Aku post aku tension diorang tanye bkn2..What your problem la people??!! Why can't I post whatever I want huh?! Please la ok..For heaven sake leave me alone la!! I seriously don't like all this..Sometimes I just feel like I don't even wanna bother justifying myself to anyone coz no one is worth it..I mean come on la I also got feelings right..It can be uncertain na..So what if I just end up writing something emo or lovey dovey..I believe my housemates and Parry knows me best coz they are the people I pour my feelings out to..So sickening la at times..Haihz..From now on, say la what you want..I know what is going on enough..And for those people who loves saying bkn2 n all sorts of nonsense, just ONE thing for you, GET A LIFE! If you don't know anything, you better shut up! Maharaj help me get away from this people for once and all..I'm sick of all this..Tak pasal2 I'm being questioned..Come on la people! Get out of your tempurung! Plus its a democratic country! I can write what I want about my feelings without wanting to let you know! I don't need to justify anything!
*no idea why am I speaking in Malay*

No comments:
Post a Comment