Mum is back!! Yahoo!! Can't wait to get back and see what she got back for me BUT unfortunately, my work is piling up..I'm feeling quite stressed up..Hmmm..Hope I'll be able to make it this time around..I seriously hate presentations nowadays..I mean I loves them but its like too common now..Too many indeed! Ughhh! Present present present! Itu je..Benci betul la..Tapi ape nak buat..Kena blajar jugak..Nak bagi mummy ngan papa happy and not only that tapi nak make sure I be a teacher! Thats what I really wanted since young..And when now Maharaj gave me the golden opportunity, I complain..Well, humans you know! At times I feel so bad 'coz I've begged Maharaj for this course and now that its in my hands, I'm taking it for granted and just complaining too much like how I just did..Hmm btw its a weekend..No time break..I can't even spend time with Parry..Too busy..I decided to stay at home today and do at least a little work before I head there tomorrow..Hmmm..
Maharaj Ji, please kirpa karo, give me the courage to face this pace of life for this is the only thing I want at the moment..I've no time to let anyone down..My emotions are running haywire lately, please give me strength to stay calm all the time..I really need to be strong mentally..I can't be giving up and sitting at the corner of my bed crying over undone stuff..Instill me with determination and dedication..Plus a positive mindset too..Empty my cup of negative thoughts as its pulling me down, discouraging me to wake up and move on thus incresing my level of devility
No comments:
Post a Comment