Thursday, July 22, 2010

Best Assets..

I read an article last weekend on what you think is your best assets..It was written that you should list down your best assets and feel good about them and it will increase your confidence level thus making you a happier person..So lets give it a shot =) Lets list down what I think are my best assets:

1. My eyes. I am truly blessed with big eyes and with medium length lashes. I know I do scare people at times but hey who cares..They belong to me! Plus they are aso brown in colour..Andddddd I love putting soorma to brighten my eyes! It makes me even more beatiful..

2. My smile. I know my teeth are alligned slightly out but I don't really care about it..My teeth has always been something people recognise me for--my BIG bright smile *say cheeeessssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee*



One shall never be too proud of their external beauty for its temporary..Inner beauty matters most!

No comments:

Post a Comment