Maharaj Ji da lakh lakh shukar hai..lakh lakh shukar hai..
Wanna know why?
I PASSED MY EXAMS!! WOHOOOOO!!
I'm so so so happy with it..Really very happy with it..I may not know my results yet but hearing the phrase "No news is GOOD NEWS" from Ms Amyzar really cooled me down..
I was so afraid about my results..really thought I wont pass..Well you know, I always have negative thoughts..As usual la made my family members worried..Hmmm..Like how sis said when I sms-ed her saying I passes.." You ni memang dramatic la..Say can't pass all" *winks* Bro was super excited.."So next step Aussie la"..Hehe..Sis was so happy for me..Papa asked me "Sheh sekarang apa mahu janji"..Lolz..So sweet..Parry was happy for me too 'coz she knows how tensed I was during examination week..Par I can't do it la..Par how la Par..Par this..Par that..Until she also got so geram and said "Have faith la!" Whoppsss kena marah pulak..Hmmmm..My motivators were awesome people (you know who you are)..Not forgetting my beloved housies (MY,S and L)..Thank you for the group study..Without all the input, I don't think I could get through it..Thank girls..Love you girls alotttttttttttt...
Lastly, *ehem ehem* thank you to myself for giving myself tonnes of negative messages..And I thank myself for sleeping only for about 13hours in 72hours..Lolz..Burning the mid-night oil perhaps or was it last minute studying..!! Lolz..Muahahahaha..Anyway I got throught..
*FAiTH*TRUST*MiRACLES*
No comments:
Post a Comment