Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mixed emotions

Ok..Yea so new sem has started like two days ago..I only have four months to stir up all the syllabus in my brains..Waheguroo! Gotta be extra hardworking this sem..I shall be HARDWORKING-SHAREENJIT KAUR! =) Classes were fine so far..Well its always ok during the first few days until you see all the assignments pilling up till you have no time to even scratch your head! Whoaaaahhhhh!!..We're gonna have our school base this sem..Hope its gonna be a great experiance!! =) Time really flies..Its half year gone! I just have a few more months before I get to another side of the world..I just don't wanna think about it..How excited I was when mummy said, " Sharon! Its a twinning program! You'll be going Aussie!" o_O  Yea I was equally excited but as the time comes nearer and nearer, I'm getting so nervous..Haihz..

So today was our pasar malam day..It has been ages since we stepped into Taman Pertama's pasar malam..Like already a year! Brought back so many memories when I was there..How my friends(a hell lot os us!) and I used to walk all the way from college to TP..We'll grab our food, drinks and kuih muih then get back to college and gobble everything down! Phewww..Those were the days..Good old memories..My maggi goreng is my all time favourite at the pasar malam..And today I tried someting new! POPIAH! It taste really good! Thanks Soma! Grabed 'taufu-fah' with black sugar..Yummy!

Off to college for orientation..When I entered the hall, they greeted Selamat Sejahtera Kakak Senior..Kirhu said, dia kakak senior ke? And the stupid ketua thought I was a lecturer and said Selamat sejahtera puan!! WTH! PUAN??!! Hmmmm..I'm not even married la dei! Hahahaha..Was fun though..And yea, I got proposed! Whoaaaahhhh!! Yeaaaaa you heard it right..PROPOSED! We were playing poison box so this Indian guy (Mani) was the mangsa and he had to propose to a girl..And out of every girl there, he walked towards me..*gasps air!* Ok ehem ehem..So I told him lets go to the middle of the circle..He was so tall that my neck hurt while looking at him..Lolz.."If I did not tell you this, I may regret because I never know if I may be dead tomorrow"..He went on his knees, with a ring, he said will you marry me? Lolz..So as usual la seniors gotta be abit gedik..So I said "Hmmm I'm not convinced.." That was mean right? Lolz..But he was such a sweetheart and he had the gutts to propose a senior..He was shivering away! He just couldn't look into my eyes and his lips were really shivering..Poor boy! Good job, BTW! =)

And yea, today mummy, masi and sister left to Melbourne for two weeks.. =::( Maa, I'm gonna miss you so much!! Haihz..Who am I gonna call and speak to about whats going on here? Plus, how am I gonna inform you my results since they are not out yet? Will you be able to stand the cold? Will you be fine maa? I know you're in the flight now..Take care k maa..Don't exert yourself too much..Call us when you reach there..We'll be waiting..Have fun maa..Really love you alot! *sobs*

Till then, take care and lots  of love..X0X0 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment