Friday, November 27, 2009

TT & BB's day! =)

LOVE my day!!

Now comes the joyous part...I went out with Par..Actualy she wanted to follow me to Semua House and she was about to ask Uncleji but guess what, he told her before she could even ask to follow me..Hehehe..So cool! So there I went from KJ station to Masjid Jamek..Due to my lazyness to walk to Sogo, I took a train from MJ to Bandaraya which is just one station away! Hehehe..Lepak lepak lepak..Bought ice cream from McD then off to Semua House..Bought 3 kurtia when I was only supposed to buy 1! Well you know me..Suka spend..Hehehe..Then after done, we went around seaching for Par's bag..She wanted a bag so that she can take to college and so chun that there was a bazaar so we ended up there and got her freaking beautiful pure white bag for only RM15!! And guess what I bought?? Hint: As what I mentioned in my previous entry--DELICIOUS! Got it? Yea you are right! DKNY Delicious!!! Ori ok..Dun play play =D Ended up in Sentral, collected laddo and messu for Uncleji's shop then took the cramped bus back home..Wacked some satay in the bus..Back..Freshen up, makan, practise kirtan and here I am now! Off to bed soon! zZzZzZz

..It was fun with you Par..We shall go out again soon ok..


Up: Waiting for train at MJ station
Bottom: par and her ice cream.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment