Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Miracles do happen and I believe them! <3

After being "so excited" for my finals results, I am sick..............AGAIN!! I sooooooooooo hate it man..Water fall is pouring out from my nose, particles of seed out my throat and a hot pan on my forehead..Eeeeee..benci nyer! I can hardly breath and its all HOT air..My eyes are shutting!

Hmmm..Glad that I made mummy, papa, sisters and bro happy about my resluts..I mean, yes I am happy although I just know I passed..I don't care even if I don't know my CGPA yet..What I know is I P-A-S-S-E-D! Thats enough for me..My mum knew how I cried after my first paper and i really felt that I am going to fail but you know what, I had faith in Him (with a lil bit of doubt and negative feeling =P )..He made everything right..Now I certainly see the miracle of paath and ardaas..I mean yes I have seen it and I saw it again..I am just soooooooo glad..Thanks to mummy for the support, care, love and everything..I have proved to my family that despite going out often, chit chatting with my buddies, watching loads of tv, I still made everyone proud..Not forgetting Parvin, my little sister, who listened to my feelings and gave me alot of moral support plus she assured me that I am going to pass..(I did it gurl and I owe you one! =D ) My lovely housemates and friends who helped me a lot in my studies..They certainly gave me alot of input in all subjects..Som, Kuan Kuan, Shen and Lydia-thanks alot! And my special thanks to my dearest love, Guruji, I have faith in You and I love You ALOT!

..EVERYONE made a difference in my life.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment