Ok today was pretty good..Woke up, got ready and headed to Sunway Pyramid to get tickets for 2012..We kept calling the operator to book but she keep saying its full..So we said why not try our luck at the ticket counter itself..Once there, guess what? There was sooooooooooooooo many empty place for the 3pm show..DUMB OPERATOR! Quickly grabbed 4 tickets and off to Uncleji's shop..And then came one psycho pathetic termagant who usually comes to the shop to get the least things but with a mountain high of complains..Uhh! While packing her stuff, she said, "Oh, it won't harm you if you put a little more sambal..The tauhu won't bite you." Ignoring her, I just tied the plastics with rubberbands and handed it to her..Soon, after that we started having our lunch..Just as we were gossiping about her, she came by and returned the rubberbands I used to tie the plactics! "There, you can have the rubberbands, I don't need it"..wth..Never in my entire life have I given back rubberbands after unwrapping my food..OMG! How pathetic she can be! Can you imagine that!! She made us all have a good laugh..LOL! While eating, we saw some JPJ people around..Something popped up in Par's and my mind...CAR!! Par ran to see it we got a summon as we parked on a yellow line =S Thank God! Everything was fine..Rushed back..Got the camera and off to Pyramid..Walked about, got popcorn and into the 2012 world!! It was freaking good man..So worth it..I don't mind watching it again! Ahhhh..Hoping to go for another show soon..hehe..Chiao!
*Diva*, Parvin, Balpreet, Gurmesh =D
P/S: Mummy and Phenji is back from India!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment