Life has many ways to make you realise many things..This realisation makes you wiser and stronger..And for people like me, makes me crack my head and say, "What on earth was I up to all this while?"
Yesterday was our first Gurmat Studies discussion..Starter~ Woke up with anger in my mind for having to let go my beautiful sleep and go for the discussion..The interesting part started when I was in Gurdwara..Many things were running in my mind while veerji was showing some videos..He started asking us about what do we expect from this course..Everyone's answer was alike - To learn more on Sikhi =.= While listening to the various thoughts of others, something really struck my mind..What if I don't know much on Sikhi? About the Sikh History? About the Gurus? About the Sikh Panth? What will happen when I get married? When I have kids? What will I answer them when they ask me various questions on Sikhi? As we know kids these days are very curious..They live based on valid and rational explanations..What if I'm not able to explain well to my kids when I myself am not 'well equiped' with knowledge on Sikhi? Will I just tell them "Mataji don't know la"..And what will happen if I put them for Punjabi Class? And they be as cranky as I was when I wanted to attend Punjabi Class? Do I have the rights to scold them? I once was in their shoes too..How will I overcome all these once I have all my beautiful kids..These were all the questions that were popping repeatedly in my mind..I know some may think, OMG she's still so young and she's already thinking about her kids..But to me its no harm planning na..After all, its not in my hands, its in His..We just plan and think, He decides..
And after the session ended, I regretted much for waking up with anger in my mind for having to attend the discussion that indeed made me realise so many things..I seek apologies from You Maharaj Ji for being so ignorant..Please bless me more with Your Naam Bani and please hold my hand in order for me to always be on your path..May i never divert from You,Guru Maharaj Ji, Dyaala Ji, Meherwan Ji..Kirpa karo..
Thus from this I've learnt that everyday unfolds something new, something fruitful and something worthwhile in your life..If you don't wake up and chase your dreams, don't expect your dreams to come true..Life is worth living with God by your side..
God is great & life is good~
No comments:
Post a Comment