Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts.
- Lets start with my name. Shareenjit means 'One who attains God's shelter' and Kaur means Princess. Cool init? Imma Princess yo! ;)
- I'm a Vegetarian for life. Started since I was Form 4.
- I have a 'unique' way of walking. I walk like a duck. My feet are always wide open just like a duck. Plus, I have flat feet! I'm blessed~ :)
- I've always wanted to be a teacher since I was a little kid and with God's grace, I'm on my way of achieving this dream of mine! :)
- I am often in the world of my own. Doing stuff on my own in my room. Just like to be alone. I don't know why but at times I just want time for myself yet I don't mind having my friends around me. How irony! Pffftt~
- I have this special love thingi for photography. No, I don't own a DSLR or some changgih camera, but I make do with my sister's Hot Pink Sony Exmore Cybershot. And later on editing them. :)
- I sleep at odd hours. When everyone is out of bed, I'm just starting to snuggle under my comforter.
- I love colours! Love it when something is colourful, bright and vibrant. Makes me so happy! ;)
- I am very out-going thus makes me a real ronda-kaki. I just love lepaking, window shopping, jalan-jalan, food hunting and just going for long drives. I can go out all day long, all week and not get tired. I may have nothing to buy, but I don't mind walking alone around the mall.
- I am online practically the wholeeeeeee day. I play online games, listen to Youtube, Facebook, blog, Tumblr, edit pictures, read some cool stuff and hunt for various motivational, life and religious quotes. I save anything that catches my eyes. :) And mom keeps nagging for I'm online all day longgggg! :P
- I love songs that describe my feelings since I express my feelings and thoughts through pictures and songs. :)
- When I'm on the bed, I tend to shake my legs like a wiper before going to sleep. Just like a small bab that sucks their thumb to sleep, I shake my legs to sleep. I can't sleep without shaking my legs! :)
- I'm a tea-holic! I can't live without teaaaaaa~
- I prefer listening than speaking when I'm in public or in class. I have a little difficulties talking to people I meet for the first time. Anti-social Sharan! Bad bad.
- I have a picture in my mind of how I want my wedding and future house to be. But sadly I don't know who is my Prince Charming!
- I've very stubborn headed and whats mine is mine. Dislikes sharing. Wants things to be my way at times. I know its bad so I'm trying to change bit by bit :)
<3


No comments:
Post a Comment