It was indeed a blessed day for us all..
At 9am, we went to Spastic Home for a Family Day..Papa told us to come and support..While we were there, we saw many blessed kids..And guess what? Everyone was having FUN! =) They played the same games we play, they were treated the same way we are, they were respected the same way we do coz afterall, they are still His kids..Blessed kids I'd say.. =) When you see the joy on their faces, I'd bet you'll smile too..Sincere smile, so happy..They really enjoyed themselves..Music was realy good..They had a live band! Wow..Cool init? Was really nice..Everything was so organised..So many gifts to be given away! Practically, no one went home empty handed..Fair and square..Admired the kids' enthusiasm to take part in every activity..See I told you they realy enjoyed themselves..Good job everyone who made this Family Day a memorable one for everyone! God bless.. =)
I thank Waheguru Ji for everything He has blessed us with..He has really given us all alottttttt..He loves you, me and us all just the same way, equally..No matter how sinful you are, no matter what is your status, no matter how far you divert from Him and His path, He'll stil embrace you in His arms always and forever..Love You so much! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment