Meherwan Ji, thuada lakh lakh shukar hai..
Today I don't feel like writing anything about my daily things, instead I just want to say my utmost gratitude to my Guru Maharaj, my Love..
Life's good~! Thank You Guruji for the generous blsessings and love showered upon Your children all the time..I'm enjoying life because of You..I'm able to eat delicious food because of You..I'm able to travel around because of Your blessings..I'm able to have You Darshan, all with You kirpa..I'm able to have a roof above my head, thanks to You..Without You nothing is possible..You've given sooooooo much till I'm so ignorant and I don't thank You at times..I tend to take the things for granted..You don't seem to be tired Dataa Ji..Waheguroo Ji..I've started accepting the things that didn't go according to what I wanted..Afterall, everything is in Your hands..You've unfold slowly what were the reasons and I know there are more to come..Just keep reminding me that You have plans for me and that You'll never dissapoint me in any way..Also thank You for all the miracles which I maybe too blind to see..Waking up every morning is a blessing too! thank You Maharaj Ji..I really have no words on how to thank You..I can go on and on and on listing down the things You've given me but yet there'll be many thing that I may leave out as I maybe too blind to see them..Please help us all to remember that the key to life and living is to make each prayer a prayer of gratitude to You my Love! I've always loved You and by all means I'll keep loving You..Please never turn Your back towards Your ignorant children for You're their only hope when everything else fails..Guide me through Your path Meherwan Ji..I know the path is rocky, but I'm also aware that You're always there to pick me when I fall..I shall let You be the driver of my life while I sit by You and be amazed with the beauty You've created..
I'm not good in words nor I'm good in writing but I hope this little thing would make us realise how much God has given us EVERYDAY! Let us all be thankful..Waheguroo Ji, tera shukar hai~!
Lotsa love, kisses and tight japhi to my Love from Your love =)
No comments:
Post a Comment