Haylo haylo hayloooooooooo..Ok again I'm sorry for not blogging for a long long longgggg time..Lolz..Malas la..Hehe..But I wanna start blogging again! Wehooooo~! Ok so lets recap while I was absent :P
Marchhhhhhh..Was a wonderful month mayn! Wedding mode! My friend (more like a sister to us) got married..The feeling was just undescribable..Shopping shopping for accessories, decorating the backdrop, singing for Sangeet Night, dancing all out and much more..Ahhhh we loved it so much..We had so much fun togather and that eventually made our bond so much stronger..And now we miss her dearly whenever there's events in Gurdwara..But no worries sis, you're always in our hearts and we miss you so much! :) Pics on FB! :)
Ok April pulak, I was in INDIA! Just damn WOW la.. :) Spent Vasakhi in Amritsar~! Damn cun and so crowded la..Frankly, Sach Khand is one place you definaltely will have peace all the time..No fear just shanti..And only smiles all the way! From the first sight till we go back at night, Anand hi anand! And don't ask about shopping la..Shopped will we dropped! Plus plus I got my chola! All thanks to Dilruba Veerji and Parvinder Veerji..Both of them are really a gem of a person..Waheguroo..Plus we meet another veerji at Ludhiana train station who was really helpful..We thank you from the bottom of our hearts :) Pind was really nice..They were all so happy to see us..Kids were so sweet! Missing India so much especially Sach Khand! <3
In May, ermmm nothing much la..Owh yea, went for Sant Baba Sohan Singh Ji Malacca Wale's barsi..As usual la, damnnnnn crowded~! But paath was really nice..Kirtan was very good too..Met many of my friends there..Loved listening to paath the most! Was really nice..And the flowers were just so cun la..Can go all day gazing at the beauty of Guru Maharaj Ji~! Waheguroooooooo~!
Ok so now its Juneeeee...Half year GONE just with a blink of an eye! Phewwww...
No comments:
Post a Comment