Hiya..
How you doing there? Ahhh finally got the mood to blog after quite some time..Ok so where to start..Hmm..
My last post was on August na..So lets see what happened during all those months I was absent from blogging..Lolz..
*thinks*thinks*
My memory is bad..Damn! I can hardly remember..Wait I so gotta get the calender and check out what was I up to.. :p
August was such a busy month..Full of assignments load! (nothing new)..Drafts, assignments, essays, presentations..All due one day after another..Phewww!! It was terrible man..Was going nuts..No sleep at all..Still remeber how were we running around completing the assignments..Hmm..Oh ya still remember my LL..'Thank you so much' for writting such a statement on my assignment's draft..I won't forget you ever! One hell of a cracko month!
September..Hmm..Papa's birthday! =) Hehe..I don't think I was at home as Papa's birthday was on a Monday..So I had classes..And yea it was Nikki Pua's first barsi..Time flies! I still remember when I got the sad call while I was in LDS class in 2009..Haihz..Just rushed back home..And the worst part was that my 'beloved' fussy lecturer refuse to understand the situation and was not really allowing me to go back as she claimed that my aunt wasn't my immidiate family..Like WTH right? One of my family member passed away and you're asking me to consider if she was my immidiate family or not..Talking rotts man! Plus two days after that was the dateline to hand in my assignment and I told her I'll submit it via email first if I can't get back by then and when I get back I'll pass up the hardcopy and guess what she said? NO, PAS IT TO ANYONE BEFORE YOU LEAVE! Like hello, I wasn;t even done yet..Haihz..These are the 'understanding' lecturers we have..Hmm..Awesome na? Whatever~!
October was a TERRIBLE month! Sincerely from the bottom of my heart! I know what I meant..With all the hurtful remarks, exam tension, being picked and all the other stupid stuff made me a depressed person..Seriously was depressed thoughout the month with so much of hectic nonsense! Plus TITAS exam..ER's cultural show..My class had fashion show and I was one of the 'models..Weweitttt~! Ok ok stop perasaning..Was an unsuccessful model afterall..And worst part came when a week before exams we had to pass up our ER reflection..Like WTH?! Aren't we supposed to STOP assignments by then and start concentrating on our exams already? Plus pity some groups who had to wait till the very last week to do their micro-teaching for LL..Oh ya..Lets brag a little on my micro teaching..Well say what you want, it was my confidence and passion in teaching that made me succeed in my micro-teaching..Hehe..It was really good..I came up with an idea of a Doremon box..Creative eh? *clap*clap* It was fun la..And the best part was when you get remarks like 'I can really remember what you taught us in class during micro teaching..I understood it so well..Good job!'..I felt so apprietiated man! Way to go Teacher Sharon! =) And yea, exam tension was in..Hmm the only thing I could say is that it is NOT a good month for me AT ALL!!
Exams in early November! Hmm..Screwed everything man! So tensed up like seriously! Time was ticking non-stop and I had no time to finish the damn LL paper!! Ughhh~! Then came all the filing up forms 'session'..Just hate it to the core..Hmm..And the worst part of the month came on the day of Farewell~! Haihz...Don't know what to say!..*snip*snip* Not gonna talk about it.. =(
Early December also *snip*snip*..The only thing I enjoyed was Har Jas Kirtan Smagam! Awesome-ness! Havoc giler babe! Only that ok..NOTHING ELSE! Was tensed the whole freaking month! =( Haihz..Came samelan then..Was good only the first 2-3days and after that *poooffffffff* my mood switch was turned OFF! What an awesome way to start my New Year! And some things I just can't mention here..Only I know how I went through the horrible month..I wish I could pen down everything here or in a diary, but I guess its not a good idea at all..Too many eyes watching me *paparazi!* and are waiting to know what am I up to since I keep most of the things to myself..I only tell all those stuff to one or two people..I'm very secretive and thus people are all over me to korek cerita..So I think I'd better zip up! =(
Haihz..Longgggggggggggggggggggggggggg essay! January's story will be up next post..Hopefully..Don't know when..Hehe..
Makan dulu..
Sayonara!
tijneerahS <3
No comments:
Post a Comment