Sunday, January 23, 2011

36

Hello..
Ok ya so as I 'promised', I'll tell you guys why I stopped blogging for a while..Like normal la, people just love being KAYPO..Sometimes I wonder, why is the spotlight on me..Everyone is looking for something or other to know what am I up to then they'll start their nonsense..I've thought much about this matter, and I've come to a stage that I seriosly DONT CARE..I will write what I want, say what I feel..If you wanna percive things in your own way although I think and meant a different thing, thats just out of my control..Maybe coz its due to your mentallity so thats why your thoughts are only channeled to one thing..Sad for you..I may sound rude, but I'm seriously tired of people's mouth..They just don't seem to get a life..And they are super eager to know what are you up to in life..So free la you guys..Get a life la..The whole world's story will be on their lips..I suggest to you, if you just love bothering about people's life, I'll make you a WARTAWAN so that you're free to be kaypo about any other person's life but just not mine..Just so penyibuk la..Haihz..
Ok so thats my story..Hehe..I've much to update you guys..But for now, I'll take another 2-3days off as Pitaji is coming home..With Maharaj kirpa, we're doing a sewa by having Akhand Paath that starts tomorrow..Take care aite?

Love,
Princess..

No comments:

Post a Comment