Thursday, May 27, 2010

lalalala~~

It has been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I actually posted a post..Phewww..Just did not feel like writing for some time..But now I wanna write so many thing yet I can't..

Ok alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of things have been spicing up my life lately..Many sweet ones but some bitter ones too..Hmmm

Peeps, I just have something to say..Maharaj does miracles..He really does..Just never stop wishing for it..I'd guarantee you'll get it IF its yours..My Beloved Maharaj, thank you alot..Sincerely from the bottom of my heart..Waheguroo ;)

Moving on, exams ended BADLY..*sobs* I'm super scared now..Today, ma'am said she already had the list of failures..I have a feeling I'm in there..Maharaj please work Your miracle again..Please Maharaj Ji..I really don't want to fail..I really did study..Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee..That piece of news ruined my whole day man..So off mood..Hmmm..So many questions running in my mind..Am I in the list? Do I have to sit for referral paper? What are my results like? Are they really bad? What will mummy and papa feel? Am I gonna turn them down? How am I gonna face them? *SHUDDUP!!* stop thinking!! Hmmmmm..

Ok nevermind..Wanna see the fun part? My housemates and I went to Sunway!! Yeaaa..We had soooooooooooooo much fun..Letters to Juliet was an awesome movie..Loved it to the core.. ;) We, as usual, a bunch of crackpots really did enjoy..Love you guys so much..I really do and I really treasure our friendship..
Kuan Kuan~ Thank you for the care all the time..thank you for helping me out during exam season..You're just so caring girl..Thank you so much..
Soma~ You're just a great room mate..Thank you so much for listening to my problems and stories all the time..I know I make you smile..Don't I? Hehe..I irritate you alot aso kan but still love you girl =)
Lydia~ Hey girl! I love tickling you..Love seeing you jumping around..Won't forget the day you used the chair to protect yourself..made me laugh till my stomach got cramped..

And we came back home about almost 11pm..And the worst part I forgot to call mummy..Whoppsss..Sorry maa..

A big thanks to all this three girls who really helped me in my studies..I really love group study..Well I can be a parasite..Hmmm sorry girls..But it was really fun having you guys around to spice up my life..Thank babes! =D

Life is just AWESOME these days with all my whacky friends..I really enjoy with you guys.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment