Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anti Social Dumb Gurl=ME! =((

I've been turning down many people with my anti-social attitude..I feel so bad la..Haihz..They really come all out  attempting to talk to me..I answer them and thats it the whole conversation is silent again..Am I too shy? Am I too quiet? Or am I just a dumb who can't socialize? What I do is I say Hi and how are you and after that I'll just shut up until I get some question flying on my face..Answer them and there you go *silent*..so..uh huh so? hehe nothing *silent*..WTH! I hate it..I wanna say something but I really don't know what to say..I wanna be your friend but hmmm..What on earth is wrong with me? Why am I such..Do you know how much you annoy people with such an attitude? Hmmm..Change yourself..Why is it that when you're with our friends you're so bubbly and friendly? If you wanna be someone's friend you gotta talk!! Oh God! Help me socialize please!! I really need the 'talent' to do so! =((

No comments:

Post a Comment