[Poem jiwang untuk orang-orang yang dilamun dan dibuai ombak cinta]
I have made this for you,
To let you know that I love you,
You are my only one,
And i`m going insane.
Everytime I see your face,
Everytime you look my way,
It`s like everything falls into place,
And everything feels okay.
Hold me tight and never let me go,
I will do the same if you want me so.
I will love you forever,
Doesn`t matter that will you ever?
Take my hand take my life too,
For I cant help falling in love with you.
Because of you I laugh a little harder,
I cry a whole lot less and smile a little wider.
Hold me close and don’t let go, I love you,
And I want you to know,
I wanna be with you forever from this day,
I love you in every possible way.
My philosophy is you and me,
Even in my dreams it is you I see,
The puzzle`s in complete, cant you see,
You are all that I need.
I`m the one,
That you can always count on,
You are the one,
For what I will fight on.
I wanna be with you,
Till the day this life is through,
I promise I will never hurt you,
Because, dear I love you.
Yes really I do..
Truly madly deeply i`m in love with you..
No comments:
Post a Comment