Monday, February 14, 2011

story borry

Aloha..
Yeap its Valentines Day..Hehe..Happy Valentines Day to all my loved ones..I love all of you dearly..

So...Hmm all over FB is nothing but Valentines Day wishes, statuses, pictures, bla bla..And some are 'depressed' coz they don't have a Valentine..GOD! Why does Valentines Day always has to be for couple? Valentines Day is a day of LOVE not for lovers/couples..Haiyo..So don't tell me you don't love Guru Maharaj? Mummy? Papa? Siblings? Friends? Only your boyfriend/girlfriend is your Valentine ah? OF COURSE NOT! Plus I was just thinking, isn't everyday Valentines Day? I mean its for people you love na? Its not only on Valentines Day that you can give dozens and dozens oof roses, boxes of chocolates and all those sweet sweet stuff na..Other ordinary days also can give what..Not only Valentines Day la..

Well thats my thought..Your thoughts may differ..Hmm..Everyone has their own opinions na..So this is mine :)

Chiao for now..

Lotsa pyaar! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment