Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i miss home so freaking bad :'(

Here I am finally..
After two weeks of awesome holiday at home, I'm back in HELL..
I am really missing home alot..Just don't feel like coming back here..I wanna stay under mummy and papa's armpit where I get everything I want..Even without asking! How nice papa and mummy is with me now..Feel so lonely here..Can you imagine,  I did not eat from morning till about 9.30pm and I'm not hungry nor I'm craving for any food..I really miss home cooked food..I used to eat almost every hour while I was at home..And now, I don't even have the mood or appetite..Went for dinner alone just now and I could hardly even eat..While eating I was thinking of mummy and her food..I wanna be at home now! Maa, papa, phenji ad Rano, I miss all of you sooooooooooooo much..I wana be near mummy and driving her around, ask papa to buy teh ais and rasam, disturb phenji and bully Rano..I miss all those moments..Its so hard to leave home..I know I will get used to it here in a while, but at this moment, I just feel like running home..Everyone at my place are so quiet..Everyone miss their home..Haihz..When I left home yesterday morning, I tried my level best to control my tears..Just did not wanna let mum get worried..Maa, I really miss you... =::::::::( Maa mai vapas murna..Please maa..Haihz..

There no place other than home..There's nothing like home..

No comments:

Post a Comment