I'm back to school!! Yeayyy!! =)
I'm having lotsa fun getting back to school..Not as a student this time but a teacher instead..Sekolah Rendah Seri Bintang Selatan, Cheras is really an awesome school..Its just so much fun there..The kids are soooooo adorable..And it feels so good to hear them call me cikgu/teacher.."Selamat Pagi cikgu".."Good Morning teacher"..And some, when I cross by them, I can hear them whisper "Dia cikgu baru"..Lolz..Ahhhh feels so good..Being with kids really made me a kid too..It is really so fun talking to them and getting to know them.."Cikgu, mata cikgu besar la"..Lolz.."Cikgu nampak garang la.." And another girl sampuk "Cikgu namapak garang tapi hati cikgu baik kan" OMG! The are super sweet..Some asked "Cikgu, cikgu ade Facebook tak?" And they came to me with a book to write my email address..While I was writting my full name Shareenjit Kaur, 1girl said "Oh itu nama penuh cikgu eh"..Lolz..They know me as Cikgu/Teacher Sharon..
I was observing the weakest class thats 3 Bumi but trust me they are truly blessed with their individual uniqueness..I never looked at them as weak students instead they have their own capabilities and they shine throughout the class with their own inner self..They have their own thoughts in things that people may persive in another way..In short, I just feel that they have great imagination..I even saw Marcus Kang drawing guns and granade..And when I asked him what he wanted to be in future, he confidently answered Engineer! How cool..They have their own goals too..Never look down on them..I palyed Tic-Tack-Toe with Marcus too..I approached Jeremy who was considered one of the most unique kid in the class..He dosent like noise as thats how his parents brought him up..The Maths teacher was away, so we were kinda relief teacher for them..It was fun watching some solving Mathematics equation..Teaching them how to solve it and they are eventually able to do it on their own..See! I told you they are blessed na..Shashi Kumar is one of my favourite student a.k.a. BOYFRIEND! Lolz..He really has a bright smile..Seriously! When I told him that he is cute, he said "Aiyooo" and went boasting to his friends..Lol..How sweet..Dinesh, Mohd Farouk, Kumaran, Yoges and Shashi were running around the class all the time..They fought, patched up in minutes and started playing again..Remind me of my primary school days where I used to do the same too..We used to fight, solve the problem in minutes and there you go..WE ARE FRIENDS AGAIN! Lolz..Its so fun..No worries just fun, fun and more fun!!
Phewwww..I just wished I was a kid again..It was all about fun, games, friends and lots more..Seriously mixing with kids made me relieve from the stress I am facing..Just so much of laughter and joy..No serious matters..How cool! Will write more soon..Will update every progress! Till then see ya!
And ya, I'm a KID again!
Wheeee~ =D
No comments:
Post a Comment