Thursday, April 22, 2010

heylo

Hey guys..I've been away for such a long time na..Miss me? hehe

Ok so ya whats going on nowdays..Lets see.. *zoom in*

A lot of thing man..Hmmm where do I start from?

Before I continue, I'd like to wish all Sikhs a very Happy Vasakhi..I know its late but hey we are in the month of Vasakh so its supposed to be celebrated the whole month na..

Ok..I'm a little free now as all my assignments are done (finally!)..Exam are just around the corner..I'm so scared! Waheguroo I yet to study..Darn!

Normal routine..Wake up, class, back home, books, work, online, eat, sleep..I'd always be waiting for Fridays! because the weekend has arrived! Yeahhh..Tell you frankly, I do enjoy collge life ermmm apart from the workload..Lol..Its nice living with a bunch of lovely people and when I get to college another bundle of joy awaits me there..Plus the weekend is spent with my lovely little sis..All of us do many cool things together..And the best part is when we laugh like some cracko..Outing is just the best..Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment