Sunday, December 27, 2009

Story time!

Hey peepz, after being away for 2 weeks, I'm finally back home! *Home Sweet Home* A few days to spend with my loved ones and then back to college..Owhhhh..

So...In this 2 weeks, I was at Cameron's for Simran Group Samelan and later off to Bentong for SNSM Annual Samelan..Had soooooooo much fun there!

Hmmm where to start ah? I've got so many things to say..
*THINKS THINKS TING! BLUB LIGHTED!!*

Met many people along the way..Met people I did not wish to meet and...Did not people I did not want to meet! Wohooo! Hahaha..Met Paro and Uncleji at Bentong samelan..Missed 3/4 of the IPS..Eeeee geramnyerrr! Spent quality time with Par and then the sad part was when she had to go back..Hmmmm will see you soon..Don't miss me too much ya because I miss you sooooooooooooooooo much..Hehehe..

Cameron samelan was awesome! I loved the IPS..Kemey Veerji and Khalsaji's IPS sessions was super nice! And the classroom session was beneficial..I loved it..Sewa time was good..And the best part was the Amazing Race!! Walked, runned and jogged for about 15km..Whoaaa..It was super tiring but was awesomely fun..When I reached to the pitt stops, I was catching my breath like a DOG! Jathh Bhai Sahib Singh Ji ROXXXX!! We won..I loved the part where we had to make the human chain at the 3rd pitt stop..Before getting the clue, participants had to dip their heads into a bucked of water filled with ice..There's a tshirt in it that they had to take out, squeeze the water and wear it the whole way..
Gurdwara-->Dead-end road-->Clock tower-->Badminton court-->Golf Club-->Waterfall-->Gurdwara
Super fun although it was very tiring..Everyone was dead tired once they were at gurdwara..Went to bed early as we were tired and there was no morning simran..Awwww so sweet of Kemey Veerji to understand us..Hehehe..Sis was unwell..Was a little scared because her fever was high and I thought it could be the second wave of H1N1 or even dengue! But since we were in Maharaj's house, He can never harm His kids na..So she was fine once she got back..Thank God..The night before we went back, there was a jatha that performed..I felt there was beadbi because it was more like a concert going on..They were singing Baani like a song..I am so not agreeing to that..You may say I need to be open minded but I shall ask you why should I be..Why are me making Guru Maharaj's teaching modern?? Why are you going with the flow of modernisation?? Sikhi is not easy..If you make any religion easy them it's just not a religion it turns to jsut be a belief..Hurmmm dunno la..

Missed the fun soooooooo muchhhhh...Back to Penang..Got my clothes washed and then packed for Bentong samelan..Left on Saturday night and as usual we were the first bus to reach the samelan ground..Always! Couldn't get enough sleep in the bus..Once I fell asleep, the bus would stop! Urghhhh..Samlean crowd was small..I don't know what to say about the samelan because frankly I learned very little from the LMs..The IPS was of no subject..(That's what i feel)..I managed to apply something I obtained about Sadhsangat at Cameron's samelan during LM at Anuual Samlean..

And ya, something happened on Tuesday night..I was wearing the Simran Group Samelan t-shirt and one guy came up to me saying that I'm a traitor! I was like-WTH! I told him, I ain't a traitor, I went for that samelan and came for this also..Why was his thinking so shallow..Wearing an organization's tshirt makes me a part of them?? I din know that..I've got Niketan tshirt, Simran Group tshirt and SNSM tshirt..If I wear them, means I belong to them?? Yoooo grow up la joe..I don't belong to any jatha bandee..Wearing certain organization's tshirt don't make me belong to them..Ishhhh..

My JC partner, Sim, was a havoc guy..And ya, arghhh dunno why there was this particular guy who is just so against our jatha..Just because we were independent and left them to do things on their own..We are making them future leaders people! No one would guide thm in thier working lives na..Sibuk ne..Go and jaga your jatha la however you want..Let us do what we want..Eeeeeeeee stop bothering me!

Thank God I did not see someone I sooooooo don't wana see..Phewww..

The best day was the camp fire night..It was at the Selami area and I loved the open air concept..Kirtan was havoc..Bhai Taru Singh Ji's movie was good! He is freaking cun looking! Hehehehe =) Saw many miracles that made me and Guppy have goosebumps!

Everyone was looking forward for the Samelan Idol but I was like ummm biasa ne la..

Ashy, Guppy, Pearl and Menin made my days havoc! We had some Kitty Party till early hour of the morning and ended up waking up at 8.00am..Whoopssss..Hehehe..It was fun having them around..Muching keropok berbagai jenama dan rasa =p , peanuts and some lemon drink..Thanks to the lemon drink, it made me get sorethroat!! Hehehe..

Participants were jumping, singing, shouting and cheering all sorts of cheers, songs and war cry which I felt was so inappropriate!! I agree to Deybu Veerji's shoutout on FB..Its a Gurmat Samelan not Mela Samelan..Security was so loose..Participants were not very organised..Roaming here and there..The absence of a particular jatha that has been coming evey year did not make much difference..(For me la)..The show went on..Kirtania came and went..Maharaj was brought with respect..So for me, your absence did not make much difference to me..LOL..

Last but not least, I enjoyed my two weeks..It was nicey! Missed home too but at the same time i enjoyed with Par and my Kitties.Hehehe..Its so incomplete without some click click so here are some pictures and the rest is in my FB..

Chiao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment